Wednesday 29 November 2017

21:45:00

Following a whirlwind of divorce, headache and ultimately finding love again - the singer has every reason to feel joy this season, including the release of her first ever Christmas album.

Speaking about her inspiration for her Christmas album she said; "I learned that my heartbreak was supposed to happen, that was my purpose to write about and share my story," on her spirituality she said that ; "some people like to meditate, do yoga or just take quiet time, but for me - instead of how you talk to yourself, you pray. You surrender and ask for guidance. It's not all about you." 


On her thoughts about life, she had this to say: "everything is real now, whereas before, things didn't seem so real." 



Credit
Photographed by @kaizfeng
Makeup by @gregoryarct
Styled by @robzangardi and @marielwashere
Hair by @officialdanilahair

from StyleHub Daily http://ift.tt/2BtSaGN
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment