Thursday 25 October 2018

02:44:00

 

It would be recalled that the two dated nine years ago with the singer allegedly taking back the car he gifted the actress and this stirred mixed reactions, which he never bothered to speak on until yesterday.

During a sit-down with Daddy Freeze of CoolFM, he said:

“Before we broke up, she wanted me to get her a Murano…I gave her money to get [that] car. Then, a girl bought me a Honda Pilot for my birthday, just a fan. No string attached yet. I didn’t want it, but one of my boys was like, ‘it’s a gift’, and I was like, ‘ok.’”

“[Empress] took the car and was driving it, but she didn’t know it was a gift. Then, we broke up,” he continued, adding that the actress didn’t actually buy the car with the money he had previously given her.

Things got murky when the woman who gifted him the Honda Pilot learned that Empress was driving it at the moment. “She said, ‘IF you don’t want to drive the car because you think it’s too low for you, then give me back my car’,” said Timaya.

Watch the video below:

The post [VIDEO] Timaya Reveals Why He Took Back The Car He Bought For Empress Njamah appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News https://ift.tt/2ShNVqc

0 comments:

Post a Comment