Wednesday 6 March 2019

21:59:00

Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe has fired back at those who criticized her cleavage-baring outfit saying she is fully aware her cleavage was out and she loves it.

Posting the photo above on instagram, she wrote;

”Chai @iyaboojofespris is short sha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I tall pass you wella ๐Ÿ˜‚……Letter to association of ‘holier than thou’ ‘saints’ ‘social media preachers’… pls I posted this pix ๐Ÿ˜ I know my cleavage is showing! I love it ๐Ÿ˜ pls if you don’t, kindly unfollow leave your self righteous and hypocritical comments ๐Ÿ™„

Need I remind y’all that your opinions doesn’t define me neither does it pay my bills, so sincerely your opinions are meaningless to me ……. Please spare me all those comments oh! Cos I am too busy and won’t really have time to be blocking your fake asses till later in the day ๐Ÿ˜ My advice is drink plenty of water and mind the business that pays your bills , life isn’t that hard ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

The post Mercy Aigbe Fires Back at Critics Over Cleavage-exposing Outfit appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News https://stargist.com/entertainment/nigerian_celebrity/mercy-aigbe-slams-critics-for-her-cleavage-baring-outfit/

0 comments:

Post a Comment