Thursday 11 May 2017

03:03:00

Singer, Niyola, just revealed this shocking news that she received about her friend, Karabo Mokoena who was not only murdered by her abusive ex boyfriend, but also burnt beyond recognition.

The said man actually battered her, both physically and emotionally, before murdering her.

Mourning her friend on Instagram, Niyola shared a screenshot of a conversation they had discussing the future, advising people to quickly walk away from unhealthy relationships before it’s too late.

She wrote;

I really shouldn’t be doing this but the worst has happened and someone’s life might be saved . My friend was murdered by her ex and burned beyond recognition . Before then he had battered her black and blue on one occasion and would constantly drain her emotionally . These signs were there , he tried to kill her many times until he succeeded . Now my friend is gone and she ll never be able to grow into the person God destined her to be . If he pushes you , hits you , yells at you … my dear take to your heels before you get yourself killed . Life is too fickle to be toyed with . Only a fool refuses to learn from other people’s lessons .

I stared at your pictures for so long , the last conversation we had , hoping to find an answer . Why ???? What was the whole point????? How could you do this to yourself , to me , to your family ! I don’t know how to do this Kay . Words fail me !!!!!!!!!! Rest In Peace my friend 🙏🏾I love you so much !

She also shared a photo of their last conversation:

The post Niyola Narrates Death Of Her Friend Who Was Abused By Boyfriend & It’s Shocking appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2quYADx
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment