Tuesday 19 September 2017

02:39:00

Following the controversy sparked after a tabloid report claimed popular socialite identified as Nicola Nyaba, was spotted with him at the recent screening of Floyd Mayweather’s fight with Conor McGregor at a restaurant in Sandton, and even posed for photos outside his car, South African Rapper AKA has debunked the cheating rumours which might affect his relationship with his girlfriend, Bonang Matheba negatively.

Speaking to TshisaLIVE, AKA describes the rumours “bullshit and ridiculous”

It is not true. The claims are ridiculous. Someone just took a picture with my car and now I am cheating? I read the article and I think it is bullsh*t. In fact, I want anyone with pictures proving she was at the boxing with me to come forward,” he said

He further said the report would have had some truth in it, if he was having a hard time with his girlfriend;

“I don’t usually comment on my personal life but it is ridiculous. Me and Bonang are happy. It would have been believable if we were not or if we had problems. But we are in a good space and have never been stronger. It won’t change our relationship because we don’t listen to what people say,” he added.

The post This Is What Rapper AKA Had To Say About His Relationship With Bonang Matheba appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2xbk0IJ
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment