Wednesday 18 October 2017

00:38:00

Gospel singer, Benita Okojie popularly known for her hit track,”Ose Mudiamen”and her husband Olawale Adeyinna are expecting their first child.

The former child star and gospel singer have now confirmed the report by sharing this beautiful baby bump photo. The couple got married in November 2016.

Benita shared the photo on Instagram page which she captioned:

Over the mountains and the sea,
Your river runs with love for me,
And I will open up my heart
And let the healer set me free.
I’m happy to be in the truth,
And I will daily lift my hands:
For I will always sing of when
Your love came down.

Here is the photo:

The post Benita Okojie And Husband Are Expecting Their First Child appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2zgHv0t

0 comments:

Post a Comment