Tuesday 28 November 2017

01:12:00

Gospel singer and daughter of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and his ex-wife Anita Ebhodaghe Schafer, got engaged to Phillip early this month.

Carrisa and Philip have now taken to Instagram to share photos from their special day after which Carrisa’s Mother, Anita, broke the news on her Facebook Page.

Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome, a UK based gospel singer, is the beautiful daughter of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and his ex wife Anita. The young lady is reportedly said to be in her early 20s.

Carissa Wrote:

YES!💃🏽 I am engaged to my very best friend! The most amazing and my absolute favourite person -@iampf! I am so, so blessed. I would say yes over and over💍 I love you ❤️🤴🏿

Philip wrote;

“God loved me enough to give me @carissasharon 💍👸🏻❤️ – She said yes!”

Here are the photos:

 

The post Lovely Moments From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Daughter’s Engagement appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2BjP3Ai

0 comments:

Post a Comment