Thursday 30 November 2017

01:17:00

Model and actress Makida Moka is engaged to her beau Oliver Onyekweli and she shared photos from her introduction on her Instagram page and also a sweet story on how they met.

According to the model, they met when she wanted to go on a day trip to Olumo rock last year and didn’t have anyone to go with, so she ended up going alone, and the rest, as they say, was history!

She wrote on Twitter;

“Lol. I had a boyfriend. I wanted to go on a day trip to Olumo Rock, he didn’t want to go and then none of my other friends wanted to go. I didn’t know anyone else going, but I went anyway, by myself and met the love of my life on that day trip.”

She then shared photos of herself and her man during their introduction that took place recently and wrote on Instagram;

“M.M and O.O. He came to officially ask my family because first of all INTRODUCTION. ???? #MO18xFOREVER
#makidamoka #Makidamoka25#TheRoadToBeingMrsOnyekweli
#BeingMrsOnyekweli #MMOforshort
#Theyvecometoaskforme#weddingbellsarebeginningtoring#img alt=’Model and actress, Makida Moka gets engaged, reveals how her ex-boyfriend’s absence got her hooked to the love of her life’ class=’img-responsive text-center’ style=’margin: auto;’ettingmarried #Oliversbabygirl#thankful #blessed #grateful #loveit”

She shared:

The post Actress And Model, Makida Moka’s Love Story Is All You Need To Read Today appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2Amf3fm

0 comments:

Post a Comment