Sunday 29 April 2018

10:22:00

BB Naija 2018 finalist Cee C has revealed that she has no regrets about her behavior in the BB Naija house because it was 100 percent her.

The 1st runner-up in an interview with the Punch when asked if her attitude n the house was a strategy said, “I am always myself. Everything you saw in the house was real.  And I don’t have any regrets.”

Cee C also plans to go into the entertainment industry when asked what her future plan was.

“This is a new environment, so I am trying to get used to it. I’m looking at the opportunities I have to know the ones to go for and make money. I hope to act and I’m also a music artiste,” she said.

Cee C also claimed to not looking for love in the house when she entered the house, but what she learned from the reality show was to ‘live and let live’.

Cee c also talked about her experience when she was mobbed upon her arrival at the airport.

She said, “We had just come out of the house and I didn’t know what to expect. We were just in the house doing our thing; we didn’t even know if people really watched us. However, the reception was overwhelming and I felt loved. It felt good seeing so many people rushing to say hi. As for the attack on me, when you have a large crowd, such a thing is inevitable; I think it was a mistake.”

 

 

Read: BB Naija 2018 Finalist Cee C Opens Up About Her Relationship With Ebuka Obi-Uchendu

Concerning her relationship with fellow housemate Tobi, she refused though to answer any questions, saying she has no intention to date anybody to from the house.

The post Here’s What BB Naija 2018 Finalist Cee C Has To Say About Her Behavior In The House appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News https://ift.tt/2r6SVkE

0 comments:

Post a Comment