Monday 24 September 2018

13:38:00

Last night, South African rapper, AKA went on a twitter rant about how broken the music industry and system is.

According to theaward winning rapper, ‘there is no point having an album anymore. A totally nonsensical concept in this country. Just make songs. Shoot videos. You don’t need the stress or the headache. The model is broken man. Fucking broken. Next time I rate I sell my album to a brand and give it all away for free then we can all win’.

He then went on to say, ‘don’t ask me for no fucking pictures if you can’t prove to me that you bought my shit. Period. Why the fuck would I waste a second of my time posing for pictures with m********kers who don’t support me?’.

See his tweets below:

The post AKA Goes On Epic Twitter Rant At Fans appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News https://ift.tt/2QWneXI

0 comments:

Post a Comment