Friday 21 September 2018

02:02:00

Nollywood actress and businesswoman, Caroline Danjuma has revealed she misses being pregnant and feels like having a baby.

The mom of three who separated from her billionaire husband in 2017 wrote:

I miss the pregnancy blues , I miss how they cry when looking for breast milk .. I miss dressing them up 🤣🤣🤣.. I miss eating baby milk while mixing it 😂😂.. I miss late night breastfeeding . I miss eating anything I like yet having this strong confidence that I am doing it for the baby 🤣🤣🤣🤣. My fav ( shortbread biscuit and milk 12 midnight ) . I miss babies from birth to 1 yr . After that na work . Stop it , don’t do it 😂😂😂. Let me be ur nanny for a yr only 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

The post Caroline Danjuma Cries Out About What She Is Missing appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News https://ift.tt/2xGWukO

0 comments:

Post a Comment