Thursday 1 December 2016

02:50:00

toyin aimakhu birthday

Actress, Toyin Aimakhu was pictured as she was being lifted by an excited plus size female fan recently.

The lady whose Instagram handle is @kinghadassah shared the photo on Instagram as she gushed over Toyin Aimakhu.

She wrote; “My #womancrushwedensday #wcw is @aimakhuolutoyin she soooo beautiful without and within. I could not control myself when met her and she still hugged me and then told me lift her up and unfortunately I did twice ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Love her love her love her ….
Love her kind spirit God bless you and your golden heart ๐Ÿ’›@aimakhuolutoyin ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– I love you more๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
#WORLDBEST #TOYINTITANS”

See below:

toyin-aimakhu-fan-carries-her

 

The post What Toyin Aimakhu’s Female Fan Did To Her Will Amaze You appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2goQqGE
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment