Wednesday 29 March 2017

08:33:00

Laura Ikeji, Fashion blogger and sister to celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji got married to Kanu Nwankwo’s younger brother, Ogbonna on January 19, 2017.

The fashion entrepreneur shared the some beautiful photos from her wedding and also revealed that none of her friends knew she was dating or getting married.

She wrote:

“I couldn’t wait to get everything over with. Just wanted a quiet time with my man.
None of my friends knew I was dating let alone ready to get hitched! Lol. I didn’t think I was ready myself, lol. But look at me now. I’m having fun
With me???? Nothing has changed. Same friends, same hangout spots, same clothes but a lil bigger, lol, same team, same hustle. That’s basically what you get when you marry your nicca lol. Nothing changes. The devil you know 😂😂😂😂

See photos:

The post ‘None Of My Friends Knew I Was Dating Let Alone Getting Married’ – Laura Ikeji appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2mQ5FwP
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment