Friday 31 March 2017

01:34:00

The ever gorgeous Rita Dominic is the cover star for Schick Magazine’s debut issue. The Nollywood actress and stylista shows off her fierce style and spoke about her award and winning at the AMVCA 2017, and also talked about her acting career. On being the ‘Queen of the Screen’, she said:

“We worked really hard on [76], so I am so happy about the record nominations. We ended up winningfive awards that night including my ‘Best Actress’ award. Thanks to the fans that voted, I tell you. It was so surreal because I was backstage waiting to present an award and did not know that it was time for my category. Once I heard them announcing the nominees, my heart was beating so fast, I thought I would faint.  When I heard my name, it took everything within me not to cry. You don’t understandhow humbling it is to be working on these kinds of projects after 19 years in the industry. I want to commend Izu Ojukwu and Adonai Owiriwa for believing in me and taking such a bold step to make 76.”





from StyleHub Daily http://ift.tt/2oob2kd
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment