Thursday 23 November 2017

08:06:00

Comedian and actor, Kevin Hart who just welcomed a son, Kenzo Kash with his wife, Eniko Parrish have shared a photo of them going home from the hospital.

He also gushed about his wife and how quick the woman body changes. He wrote;

“Little Man is coming home….As you can see @enikonhart is up & running & back to normal. She’s a rockstar…The woman’s body is unbelievable. The strength that she displayed over these past 3 days was like nothing that I have ever seen. I’m lucky to have you in my life and even luckier to call you my wife…I love you woman #ForeverMyRib #Harts #FamilyIsGettingBiggerAndStronger #TeamNoSleep #ThatBoyLovesTheTitty #iGotJealousTwice”

Here is the photo he shared:

The post Here’s What Kevin Hart Thinks About His Wife’s Post Baby Body appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2A10TCt

0 comments:

Post a Comment