Monday 20 November 2017

03:55:00

When it comes to choosing who to date or marry, everyone has qualities which they feel the man or woman they want to spend the rest of their lives must have.

For Chioma Obiadi current Miss Nigeria, there are certain qualities she wants her mr right to have. One of them includes being smart.

Speaking in a recent interview, Chioma said if her husband is not smart, she doesn’t think she may be able to respect him.

See the excerpts from the interesting interview.
Asked about falling in love, marriage and the man she may end up with

“I think love is giving, love is sacrifice and it is a decision. You cannot decide to fall in love, but you can decide to stay in love. My husband must be Godfearing and smart because if he is not smart, I may not be able to respect him.

Of course, the man must completely adore me too. I want to have two children, a girl and a boy.”

Asked if gender may affect her aspirations, she said: 

“I want to be seen as a woman who believes nothing is too big to be achieved. Just as you can create hell in your mind, you can also create heaven in your mind. It is your choice.”

Asked how the crown affected her social life, she said: 


“I have learnt that life is not a bed of roses. You have to work for anything you want in life. Also, since I have a lot of people looking up to me as a beauty queen, my actions are no longer mine alone. Before I take any step, I need to consider and think of the impact it would create on people that look up to me as their role model. You need to be very careful as well with whatever you do so that it is not used against you or misinterpreted.”

She also talked about how her parents reacted to her winning the pageant

According to her; parents are supportive, but my father was skeptical about me going into pageantry from the outset. He told me I had to get into the university before contesting in pageants. After getting into school and doing well, I spoke about it with my mum who later convinced him.”

The post Miss Nigeria, Chioma Obiadi May Not Respect Her Husband If He Lacks This Quality appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2hEeiFI

0 comments:

Post a Comment