Friday 30 March 2018

02:20:00

Media personality IK Osakioduwa has a lot to be thankful for as he misses being caught in a terrible motor accident.

He had taken to Twitter to share his experience about how a speeding truck almost ran into his car.

He tweeted, “d just saved me from what would have been a terrible accident. While waiting at a stop light I noticed a speeding truck that didn’t seem to be slowing down. Even though the light was red I maneuvered to the front of the car on my right. I got out of the way in time.”

Read: Here’s All Actress Lizzy Anjorin Has To Say About How Men Contribute To Women’s Joblessness

View his tweet below.

The post Ik Osakioduwa Is A Lucky Man As He Shares How He Escaped A Terrible Accident appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News https://ift.tt/2pSwMGt

0 comments:

Post a Comment