Friday 30 March 2018

06:55:00

The winner of Gulder Ultimate Search VI in 2009, Uche Uwaezeapu, has tied the knot with his fiancee, Lauren Agokei.

The couple exchanged vows at the Federal  Marriage Registry in Lagos last week.

In a post shared on his IG page, Uche revealed how his wife slid into his DM, shot her shot and ultimately won his heart. Read their love story below

 

Uche wrote,

“I was on Facebook one lovely day and then I got a message from a girl, checked her profile first, and wow she was so beautiful…I wanted to ignore but I couldn’t it was hard…and we got chatting on Facebook for about a year, we were so close….At some point, we lost contact for a few months… but we found each other again… we met and we became lovers and best friends. I’m so glad I didn’t dull myself.”

Read: Rumors Of Linda Ikeji Getting Engaged Is True As Her Sisters Laura And Sandra Congratulate Her

View the photos from their marriage at the registry.

The post Photos Of Gulder Ultimate Search VI Winner Marrying Girlfriend He Met Through Social Media appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News https://ift.tt/2pR91iJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment