Saturday 31 March 2018

08:37:00

Nollywood actor, Enyinna Nwigwe, who in a short while has become one of the most sought-after faces in the entertainment industry at home and diaspora has revealed that he often receives messages from different ladies constantly harassing and threatening him for marriage.

According to The Sun, he said, “It is so funny. I get messages like, I’m pregnant with you, God told me you are my husband if you get married and it’s not, it won’t work. All kinds of random messages. I just look at them and smile.”

The rate of celebrity marriage crash is also part of the worries of The Wedding Party star, as he maintained that although he is not scared of marriage, but fears what might happen after the marriage if he walks down the aisle with the wrong bride.

Read BB Naija 2018 Ex-Housemate Dee One Reveals What Wife Thought About Him Being In BB Naija 2018

“I’m not scared of getting married at all. I believe in timing. I only worry about getting married to the wrong person. I’m not willing to go through that all. That’s why I have been quite careful not to make that terrible mistake,” he buttressed.

The post Nollywood Actor, Enyinna Nwigwe Reveals Weird Things Women Have Said To Him To Get His Attention appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News https://ift.tt/2GJWQhm

0 comments:

Post a Comment