Thursday 2 March 2017

08:36:00

Veteran actress, Victoria Inyama has again taken to Instagram page to ask what pressure people derive from blackmailing celebrities.

The ace role interpreter wrote on March, 1, 2017; ‘Happy Happy New Month and today is Ash Wednesday Tooooooo
Beauty for Ashes I’d say ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Can I Ask 1 question doe. Pls why do some people keep or should I say store messages from e.g Celebrities, VIP & Successful people??? As d message has expired; delete it then or okkkk, maybe it’s kept to be used for blackmail or to feel good, proof of d claim that I know a celebrity ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Then one day it’s gets into Threat mode with ” I have Nothing to lose, I will send it to blogs’ ๐Ÿ˜‚. Don’t we all enjoy that bit of news now and again ๐Ÿ˜€. #wolvesinsheepsclothing
Pls be very Aware of who you allow into your space. They really ain’t worth it. Okkkkk ๐Ÿ—ฃSo pls check me out on You Tube as #ithinkoutloud ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ. Have a good evening ma darlings’

The post “Beware Of People You Allow Into Your Space” – Victoria Inyama appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2lDFDZ3
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment