Monday 6 March 2017

08:24:00

Nigerian actress and filmmaker, Omoni Oboli celebrated her cousin, Tara Durotoye as she adds  a year today, March, 6, 2017.

The role interpreter shared a sensational photo of the make-up guru on Instagram and wrote; ‘Wow!!! Who’s that girl?!!! Oh, it’s my gorgeous cousin Tara! 🔥🔥🔥 Forty looks FABULOUS on you! You are already blessed but this birthday comes loaded with so much blessings, you definitely won’t have room enough to receive it. You have come into your own! I can’t wait to party with you soon my sister, my friend. You are such an inspiration to many. God keep you for my generation 😇. I LOVE YOU 😍…but you already know that! Please #Omonifam join me to celebrate this woman of destiny! #BirthdayGirl #FabulousAtForty #HouseOfTara #PaceSetter #SomethingMAJORisComing #OkaforsLaw #incinemasnationwidefrommarch31’

The post Omoni Oboli Lovingly Celebrates Cousin, Tara Durotoye As She Clocks 40 appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2mN7H0j
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment