Wednesday 8 March 2017

00:04:00

Kemi “Lala” Akindoju is a Nigerian actress. She won an Africa Magic trailbrailzer award for her role in the film adaptation of Dazzling Mirage.

The beautiful thespian who adds a year today, March, 8, 2017 marked her birthday on Instagram as she shared a photo and wrote; ‘if I had a thousand tongues, it won’t be enough to say how grateful I am for everything God has done for me. Who am I that God is mindful of me…I Am thirty and thriving! #30 #thirtyandthriving #lala #browngurl #talentedinternationalbankable
Photo credit: @omidephotography’

 

The post “Thirty And Thriving!” – Lala Akindoju Gushes Over Self As She Adds A Year appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2lD0xLZ
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment