Friday 3 March 2017

07:01:00

Toke Makinwa, media personality and author of ‘on becoming’, a tell-all book about her life and relationship with her ex husband, Maje Ayida which resulted in a N100M lawsuit from him (Read Here) for failing to obey the orders of the first suit(Read Here).

The author has finally spoken on her pending court case with her estranged husband in her latest Vlog titled ‘Daddy Issues’ which she shot during her recent ‘On Becoming’ tour in London.

She said:
‘as you guys might have heard, there’s a lot going on in the news and the little that I have, let’s just hope I have it after a while. For all the people that reached out to me, my lawyers are on it, I don’t think you have anything to worry about, that’s all I’ll say’.

See video:

The post Toke Makinwa Finally Reacts To Maje Ayida’s N100M Lawsuit appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2m3jqXf
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment