Friday 27 January 2017

02:04:00

Tuface Idibia's shoes stargist

Ace Nigerian musician, Tuface Idibia who announced his participation in the first massive nationwide protest on February,5,2017 has stated the reason why he has decided to protest against the Federal Government of Nigeria in a recent Instagram post.

The talented singer wrote;‘ I am blessed to have a platform that allows me to reach a lot of people at a time. I believe this voice also comes with a responsibility to use it to speak up for my people. So, when I received the broadcasts that had been going round for some days calling for protests against the state of the country I posted it in a show of support.
My intention was never to take credit for the movement but rather amplify the voices of the organization credited with the widely circulated message.

To my colleagues that have joined their voices to this call, thank you for showing the Nigerian people they are not alone. I remain committed to contributing to the well being of my people in any little way I can. One love! #WeWillProtest’

The post Why I Decided To Protest Against FG – Tuface Idibia Reveals appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2jYepfM
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment