Tuesday 29 August 2017

12:01:00

RnB/Pop icon Beyonce has pledged her support to the victims of Hurricane Harvey in Houston, where she is from.

According to Houston Chronicle, Beyonce said she’s working closely with her foundation BeyGOOD to work out a plan.

She said:

My heart goes out to my hometown, Houston, and I remain in constant prayer for those affected and for the rescuers who have been so brave and determined to do so much to help.

I am working closely with my team at BeyGOOD as well as my pastor (Rudy Rasmus at St. John’s in downtown Houston) to implement a plan to help as many as we can.

BeyGOOD was launched in 2013 during the Mrs. Carter World Tour. It partners with global charity organizations to get people employed and provide clothing, housing, food and other philanthropic provisions.

The post Beyonce Pledges Support To Victims Of Harvey Flood And It’s Honorable appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2wQf1NJ
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment