Monday 28 August 2017

07:34:00

Toke Makinwa has changed her time belt on radio.The star was a fixture on the early morning drive on Rhythm Fm radio.

The media personality revealed she has a lot on her plate and this year has been the busiest for her .

She tweeted

Meanwhile my radio belt has changed guys, I am no longer on the Morning drive for now, catch me on the late morning show from 10am.

This year has been one of the busiest so far and I’m juggling as much and as hard as I can with everything.
Sometimes my body has taken the hit, sometimes the job has. I’m just doing the best that I can.

Here are her tweets:

The post Why Toke Makinwa Switched Her Time Belt On Radio appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2wVWXRr
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment