Monday 28 August 2017

05:59:00

Funmi Aragbaiye, a veteran singer, said she cannot allow her husband wash plates as it is not African.  The gospel singer who has been married to her husband for forty years revealed some of the things that have kept them together.

 

The gospel singer who has been married to her husband for 40 years revealed some of the things that have kept them together in a chat with Punch Newspaper.

Aragbaiye whose songs were popular in the 90’s also talked about how the couple blended at the initial stage of their marriage adding that her husband did not help her with the house chores.

She went on to say she would not have allowed him do the chores as she does not like the idea of men doing house chores is a ‘modern-day mentality’.

She said:

“My husband doesn’t belong to that category. I celebrate my husband. He is a big personality, a top journalist in this country. I can’t do that to him. I believe such a thing is dirty. Why would I allow him wash plates and do other house chores? My upbringing wouldn’t allow him do such (house chores). I believe it is ‘unafrican’ for men to do house chores. As a mother, you need to put your house in the right order.” 

Here’s the photo of the couple:

The post Gospel Singer, Funmi Aragbaiye Can Never Allow Her Husband Wash Plates And Here’s Why appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2iCzXlf
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment