Wednesday 22 November 2017

21:36:00

Mother of dragons, the khalisi of the great gra sea and the defender of the seven kingdoms - Emilia Clarke is a vision to behold in floral as she graced the December/January 2018 cover of Harper's Bazaar US.

She opens up on life after "game of thrones" and her love life. She said concerning her life after the recently finished season seven of "game of thrones"; "with fame and becoming successful and strangers knowing you more than your circle of friends, I would worry about what people thought of me. Then you get to a point where you're like 'you know what? I'm okay.'"


On her love life; "there is 'the one' for particular parts of your life - you change as you get older. So when I was in my teens, there was 'the one' for my teens, for sure, and then you know. There is 'the one' for the next time of your life. There is this Buddhist philosophy that says you can only truly understand yourself through your actions with other people."




Credit
Photographed by @marianovivanco
Styled by @juliavonboehm
Interviewed by @kaleemaftab

from StyleHub Daily http://ift.tt/2zvyXXT
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment