Sunday 27 November 2016

07:08:00

timaya-no-recession

Nigerian singer, Timaya stressed in a recent chat with Saturday Beats that he is not walking down the aisle anytime soon.
He said: “I am not getting married soon. My life is a journey. My career is my journey.
I didn’t lie to my baby mama when she was pregnant; I told her I wasn’t ready to get married. I never said I wasn’t going to get married. But at the moment, I am not ready.

When she told me she was pregnant, I accepted the pregnancy. She told me she hoped I wasn’t going to be like other musicians who had kids from different women. I told her no. My two kids are from same woman. I know what I am doing.”

The post “I Didn’t Lie To My Baby Mama, I Am Not Ready For Marriage”- Timaya appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2gvaKTV
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment