Tuesday 29 November 2016

07:04:00

olamide-and-son-hair

Top Nigerian artiste,  Olamide ‘Badoo’ dyed the hair of his one-year-old son Batifeori Maximiliano Adedeji a while ago and photos of Olamide and son spotting matching hair styles hit the internet.

Most of his followers felt it was too extreme for a one-year-old boy.

Olamide in a recent interview said: “Dyeing my son’s hair was deliberate. We are just jumping on this twinning trend. I’m doing my best to raise my son in the right way. I try as much as I can to spend time with him and make sure I’m part of his day to day growth.”

The post Why I Changed The Colour Of My Son’s Hair – Olamide appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2fHSmGl
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment