Wednesday 30 November 2016

04:49:00

toyin-adegbola

Yoruba actress, Toyin Adegbola who lost her husband years ago has opened up that she has overcome her fears and is set to remarry in a chat with Yorubamoviegist;

“You know at the initial stage I felt there is no man I will marry and would not want a child or two from me. And that I was sure couldn’t do because I love my children so much and the only thing I can do to make their late father happy is give them the proper care a mother could give her children on earth. That I have been able to achieve, as they are now grown up and they all have Masters degree in their academic pursuits. So, I think my fear is over and I can now remarry if a serious suitor comes my way. Maybe someone that just needs a life partner or something. You know am above 50 now”, she stated.

The post “I Have Overcome My Fear, I Am Set To Remarry Now” – Toyin Adegbola appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2gV7dCg
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment