Saturday 28 October 2017

07:04:00

International Rapper, Cardi B recently got engaged to her rapper boyfriend, Offset.

Offset proposed to Cardi B with a diamond ring while on stage in Philadelphia on Friday night and the beautiful rapper said yes.

Reacting to the emotional moment, Cardi shared a photo of her herself showing off her new bling via IG and wrote;

“Jesus Christ I’m so emotional, @offsetyrn I loveee you so much .Thank you for seeing the potential in me since you met me .For giving me advice molding me and loving me .Your such a amazing man to me your family ,friends ,kids and you are extremely talented. I can’t wait to spend FOREVAAAA with you .Lets make a lot shmoney and love together.”

Watch the video below

The post Cardi B Gets Engaged While Performing On Stage appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2zXi7ht

0 comments:

Post a Comment