Saturday 28 October 2017

03:09:00

 

Current Mr. Nigeria and Mr. World Africa, Emmanuel Ikubese,  recently explained why Nigerian models become actors in an interview with punch newspaper.

Ikubese who is also a United Nations Millennium Development Goals ambassador said,

“Models can be likened to footballers and at some point, they become too old to compete with younger boys. I started modelling when I was about 17 years old because I have the stature and I could do catwalks very well. I am not saying that there are no older models but if you look at it closely, especially in the international scene, you would not see a 32- year- old man modelling.If you have a talent, you can use modelling as a platform to launch your talent in either acting, music or any other sector. If you can put it into use, you can do a lot more because as a model, things you can do are limited. Acting in a film is different from walking on the runway. As an actor, I can touch lives and that makes me happy as a person. It is one of the things I love to do. As a model, you are not doing that and it is not fulfilling because you would just look good to sell someone’s product. Before I ventured into acting, I used to sing and I was also a disc jockey. The way I got into acting was even divine because I went for auditions and before long, I was called to play several roles. If I were to choose which I love to do the most, I would definitely go for acting.”

The post Emmanuel Ikubese Reveals Why Models Become Actors appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2ibxn1W

0 comments:

Post a Comment