Friday 27 October 2017

01:24:00

Nigerian comedian, Ebiye Victor, has proposed to his woman, Agnes Ejeme at Eko Hotels, Lagos and he shared photos and videos from the proposal.

Here is the caption…

“Sometimes I think I need a spare heart to feel all the things I feel for you, Glad you’re in my world now @ejeme_agnes #MyOrente 💜

while his boo said:

‘You always make me laugh but today, you made me cry’.

Victor Ebiye is graduate of Electrical Electronics Engineering from Covenant University Nigeria. While in school, he hosted shows and was always up to mischief, giving faux. Today, he is among the rated comedians on Instagram.

Here is a photo:

 

The post Comedian Ebiye Victor Proposes To Girlfriend In The Most Romantic Way appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2gI6iTS

0 comments:

Post a Comment