Thursday 26 October 2017

20:38:00

Soulful singer - Seyi Shay with her new look and recently dropped sound is the perfect muse for seasoned African designer such as DNA by iconic invanity, Moofa, and Gozel Green.

"I recently rebranded my image and cut my hair. I'm hoping my fans will be able to enjoy the new look and sound I've dropped this year." On her view on African style and her personal style, she had this to say; "I just love African fashion and i'm an advocate for all African designers, I wear them all the time no matter where I am." On her personal style "my personal style is really quite boho chic. I like to keep it fresh and young but still unique to me."





Credit
Photographed by @kosoionwudinjor
Dress by @s.b.youme
Makeup by @beautybarbyessenza
Hair by @goodhairltd
Manicure by @dickson1_nails

from StyleHub Daily http://ift.tt/2zJKpuC
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment