Wednesday 4 October 2017

00:32:00
2

 

Months after they were rumoured to have split,disc jockey, Dj Cuppy and footballer, Victor Anichebe eappear to have called it quits on their relationship.

However, their split appears very amicable if a recent video she shared is anything to go by. Cuppy shared a video of her chasing, Victor Anichebe out of their hotel room, with caption “When you are cool with your ex”.

Recall that recently , she dropped a comment on a post of her describing her ex. She wrote; ‘Issa Ode’. a yoruba word for fool.

The post This Is What DJ Cuppy Did To Ex Boyfriend After He Showed Up At Her Hotel Room appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2xQv9Pm

2 comments:

  1. I want to thank Dr.Agbazara for his job in my family, this is man who left me and the kids for another woman without any good reasons, i was pain and confuse,till one day when i was browsing through the internet with my computer then i saw Dr.Agbazara contact, then i contaced him and he help me cast a reunion spell, since I then the situation has changed, everything is moving well, my husband who left me is now back to his family. reach DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE via email if you have any relationship problem at: ( agbazara@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here to share a few story on how I save my marriage from going through a divorce, it all started when I find out that my husband was cheating on me and I already have two kids for him, so I don't want the marriage to be broken because if that happens it will be a big load on me taking care of the kids alone for that not to happen, I went searching for solution to make him love me again and stop cheating that is how I came across Dr Ekpen online on what he has done for a lot of people so I contacted him for help and he helped me to cast a love spell on him to love only me and stop cheating. You can contact him today if you are having the same challenges in your relationship on ekpentemple@gmail.com and you will be clad you did.

    ReplyDelete