Monday 9 October 2017

01:55:00

Some days are good and some days are bad, in fact some days are so bad that you forget the good days and begin to reason things out in your small mind about how nature is conspiring against you and about how your village people are following you or even wonder if it's the soap you used to bath that morning *that is me though*

I saw somewhere that bad things happen so good things will be appreciated, I also heard that bad things don't last for very long. I have come to take this little sayings serious and remind myself of them often when it seems I'm about to give up with things on this earth, and I am also here to encourage us to remain positive even when it seems there is no hope.


Someone once told me, if you are having a bad day - don't worry about tomorrow because tomorrow will always bring forth new things, beginnings, prospect, opportunity and amazement. Remain positive, pray always because it also calms the spirit and nerve, think positive and speak positive things into your life and your day.

Its a brand new day, a brand new week, and hey! A new month - so start it on a positive vibe and stay positive always.

from StyleHub Daily http://ift.tt/2wHJOJ6
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment