Friday 26 January 2018

01:31:00

Ovation Magazine boss, Dele Momodu, who visited housemates of the ongoing reality TV show ‘Celebrity Housemates’ for a chat, revealed that his fight with Nigerian star-singer, David Adeleke, a.k.a Davido, was bigger than his battle with former military Head of State, late Gen. Sanni Abacha.

According to Dele Momodu whose niece, Sophie Momodu welcomed a baby with the singer in 2015, the battle was fierce because of Davido’s popularity.

“Fighting with David was my biggest battle ever. It was bigger than fighting Abacha because of the blistering popularity of David; he is an extremely popular guy and it was very unfortunate, (the devil is a liar) because a baby was involved; very beautiful girl, Imade.

“When it happened, I tried my best to avoid a collision with the family because I am very close to the family especially because of Senator Ademola Adeleke. We used to sleep in the same house when I was in exile in London. Whenever Sen. Ademola was around, he would call me and then pick me up to his house and I’ll sleep there and when I need to go back to my own house he would drop me.

“So when the baby issue came, I didn’t know about it, if Sophie (Davido’s first Babymama) didn’t tell me she was pregnant, I wouldn’t have known, she was able to hide it perfectly from everyone” he said.

David Adeleke, a.k.a Davido and Ovation Magazine Publisher, Dele Momodu,  reconciled last year after two years of `beef’ over ‘Baby Mama drama.’ They settled their differences at the 10th edition of the annual Ovation Red Carol in Lagos.

Davido apologised to Momodu after performing on stage, which led to a hug by the media mogul and host of the event.

The post Dele Momodu Has This To Say About His Battle With Davido appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2DDPzPk

0 comments:

Post a Comment