Friday 26 January 2018

06:16:00

Nollywood actress, Eniola Ajao, who is a protégé of popular actor Odunlade Adekola decided unveiling her twin sister when they marked their birthday on January 21.

She wrote

As I go through each year, I remember to count my blessings, not my age. I count my amazing EXPERIENCES not my mistakes. I am looking up to the FUTURE, and not my past. I am very OPTIMISTIC about God’s plan for my life. I thank God for choosing my twin sister and I to be born on this beautiful day. We are very GREATFUL to God ALMIGHTY for all he has done for us. The STRUGGLE has been real, lol, but the love and FAVOR of God has be PRESENT in our lives always. We thank God ALMIGHTY the giver of life and the sustainer of the universe. Happy birthday to my twin sister and I.”

The pretty actress who has gotten lead roles in some of Adekola’s movies, is a twin. She is Taiwo.

Here are the photos:

The post Eniola Ajao Introduces Her Twin Sister To The World In The Most Adorable Way appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2rENltr

0 comments:

Post a Comment