Wednesday 26 October 2016

12:10:00

moyo-lawal-thanks-fans

Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal thanks her fans profusely on Instagram for making her grow and develop thick skin.

Read below:

“I woke up with this huge grin on my face …. and I just wanted to thank the people responsible for it….. You πŸ’‹…youπŸ’‹ …yes You!!! πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹…. Thank you so much everyone❤ for giving me so many amazing challenging opportunities in not just acting but in music, fashion ,hosting ,etc……. Its ironic that I have always run for cover from publicity (still do,but working on it πŸ™before you know it ,I will become a social media addict πŸ˜›, who is seen everywhere, granting every single interview ,she is called for and not called for sefπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ )sorryπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹………. I digress……. Anyways like I was saying …No..writingπŸ‘Ώ …..it is this same publicity that I shy away from so much that has given me so much …. Am guessing ,the time has come to actually embrace it ,feed it and actually enjoy it ,sorryπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹digressing again……. Anyways this is just me thankingπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ ……………..The press❤……. The blogs❤ …….The lovers❤…….the eeem non -lovers???❤ … Thank you….Thank you…. …..p.s my…. **trending frenzy *** …doesnt scare me anymore ,I thinkπŸ™ˆ… I have finally grown that thick skin that everyone keeps asking me to grow ,sure took me forever thou πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ ….for that am crushing on myself ❤… #wcw… #Nollywoodbombshell … #moyoorfierce #Moyolawal …..for nowπŸ™ˆ still #thebaddestgoodgirlyouknow πŸ˜› …#Soblessedandfiercelygrateful ….. P.s..p.s…..oh yes ,Thank you so much …you amazing people❤… that actually take out their time to write me such amazing messages…. Your support means the world to me …. Thank you so much ❤❤❤”

The post “I have Finally Grown Thick Skin” – Moyo Lawal Thanks Fans appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2ew96Do
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment