Monday 31 October 2016

08:23:00

miss-tourism-17-year-old

Miss Tourism 2016 pageant winner, Faithfulness Kennedy has revealed that her place is not beside a man who can’t satisfy her sexual urges.

The 17-year-old noted in a chat with Vanguard that she’s a risk-taker and thus wishes to experience the greatest possible sexual pleasure in bed.

The Rivers state born beauty queen, when asked about her take on relationships and premarital sex, said: “Sex is healthy for a relationship; it obviously builds a connection between the partners, it builds a kind of bond and trust.”

She further said: “In this our modern world everybody’s eye is shining, imagine dating for two years without sex (do u really love me?) Okay, and we finally get married and then on our honeymoon night when we are supposed to go gaga you’re now acting like a donkey, I will divorce you immediately! I’m very serious, because at that point the love has dropped. I am telling you this because of some people that will pretend and say they will just stay for staying sake and have sex partners outside.
“My dear, prevention is better than cure. If we are in a relationship and you can’t satisfy me well in bed, you are a donkey, I’ll leave you, I don’t care if you are a billionaire, just know if I stay I’m staying because of your money.”

The post “I Will Leave Any Man That Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed” – 17-Year-Old Miss Tourism 2016 appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2f4ST79
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment