Wednesday 26 October 2016

06:34:00

yomi-fabiyii

Actor, Yomi Fabiyi took to his Instagram to say he appreciated a fan by obliging her when she asked for a french kiss.

He shared the controversial photo on Instagram and wrote:

“I respect my fans. She requested for a “FRENCH KISS” and I obliged her. Rachel is a beautiful young Lab scientist. She couldnt hide her joy when she first saw me, she love my acting and movies. This was in a bus stop you know. I APPRECIATE MY CORE-FANS(Followers), THEY ARE MY BREATHE. Some fans are FOLLOWERS and some are just ordinary SUPPORTERS. Ha Ha Ha those evil fake accounts should please NOT comment oh. #MATUREMINDS #FANSDELIGHT. Good night lovely fans”

 

yomi-fabiyi-kisses-fan

The post Yomi Fabiyi ‘Appreciates’ Female Fan In The Most Controversial Way appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2eFXY4D
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment