Monday 31 October 2016

01:46:00

iyanya-and-don-jazzy

Nigerian singer, Iyanya who has been silent for sometime has announced that he is officially joining Mavin Records with the release of a new song featuring Don Jazzy and Dr. Sid.

The new hit song titled “Up 2 Sumting” is produced by Mavin Records boss, Don Jazzy.

It was released on Monday, which coincides with the singer’s 30th birthday.

With this new move, Iyanya joins other artistes on the record label including Tiwa Savage, Dr. Sid, D’Prince, Korede Bello, Reekado Banks and Di’Ja.

“I am at a decision-making curve in my music career where I have to make the right professional and creative decisions. At this point, I realised the need to put in solid structures in place to move to the next level of my career. I think I have found that professional and creative backbone in Mavin Records.”Inyanya said.

The post Inyanya Is Definitely ‘Up 2 Sumting’ As He Joins Mavin Records And Drops New Single appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2e48Qro
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment