Wednesday 4 January 2017

03:08:00

blossom-chukwujekw-and-wife

Designer and Nollywood actor,Blossom Chukwujekwu’s wife, Maureen popularly known as RedVigor took to Instagram to share her first chat ever with her husband relating how she had to slid into his DM after he had liked a million of her pictures.

In her words; “I know that it looks like I slid into this Man’s dm first but truth is he had liked like 1 million of my pictures, stalked me for too long. I just felt since he was too shy to talk to a smoking hot lady like me, I’d have to help him out… And two years, 5mths Later………💍 #okbye”

blossoms-first-chat-with-wife

maureen-chukwujekwu-first-chat-withhusband

The post “I Slid Into His DM & 2 Years Later The Story Changed” – Blossom Chukwujekwu’s Wife, Maureen appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2j3QKIZ
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment