Wednesday 18 January 2017

05:19:00

Shola allyson

Shola Allyson, is a Nigerian soul and folk singer, and song-writer who came into limelight with the hit album Eji Owuro. The voice coach took to Instagram to share her inspiring story and encourage her fans.

In her words:

Are you weak and heavy laden?
Is there trouble anywhere?
Do not be discouraged
Take it to The Lord in prayer!

There was a time it seemed so lonely in my walk. Nobody around me understood me. I wanted to express myself the way I was inspired. My line of inspiration was unusual, I wasn’t sounding like a regular gifted person should sound. I wasn’t using the popular lines people in my immediate environment used.

Not because I deliberately wanted to be that way, but because the things that come into my head from my heart are just like that!!! I was odd. Very very. And so I was despised. Not liked. Disregarded. My own wilderness experience!
I was praying. I really prayed. Ha, I prayed. Fasting, biribiri fasting o! Because I knew, still know, that GOD must have a reason for making me that way! I am not a mistake.

The things in my head are not against GOD, just that my people hadn’t heard it that way before. I felt discouraged, but hope kept me on. HOPE!!! Then something happened that made some things happen! I don’t know how. I cannot even remember many things now. Some things sha happened.

In levels, processes, phases. And here we are. Emi ree o! And things are still happening, still in levels, processes and phases. (The “there” of now cannot be compared to the “theres” that we look forward to!) Be encouraged! Shebi it seems you’re having no result now, abi?

It looks like nobody wants to listen to you or consider your own ideas. Nobody even ‘loves’ you! They don’t even appreciate all your efforts. You’ve prayed and prayed, keep on. You’re fasting, keep on. You’ve tried to make them see. You’re angry sef.

You’re faithful and obedient, keep on. Be passionate. Be encouraged. Be focussed. Be diligent. Be excellent. As you keep on, adjusting the adjustable, growing and getting better, adding to knowledge, being sharper in the “spiri” tins, something shall happen that will make some things happen! Iwo gan a gba!

#Yoo daa!

See Photo below:

shola allyson 2

The post ‘My Own Wilderness Experience’- Shola Allyson appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2jypENK
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment