Wednesday 25 January 2017

09:59:00

Victor Anichebe

Nigerian professional footballer and DJ Cuppy’s boyfriend, Victor Anichebe who plays as a striker for Premier League club Sunderland sustained a knee injury recently during the match between Sunderland and West Brom.

A devastated Victor said this was the worst injury ever in his career. He lamented Instagram;

“If I was to say I was gutted would be a complete understatement. This is probably the worst I’ve felt about getting injured since that horrendous tackle in 2009! I don’t usually cry like that but this has been a really hard one to take as I feel so settled here and know I’m important to the team ! And just as I was getting back to my best and even better…this happens ..I know you guys are very frustrated just as I am but sometimes these things happen, I don’t know why. I just have to be as positive as I can, pray and do the work needed to be back as quick as possible..I’ve been here before and came out stronger and I will again!”

Victor Anichebe injury

The post Victor Anichebe Is Dazed As He Laments Over Knee Injury appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2j5pvlX
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment