Thursday 5 October 2017

00:43:00

Nollywood actress, Taiwo Aromokun has welcomed a set of twins, a boy and a girl four years after giving birth to her first set of twin boys.

The actress who has been based in UK since the birth of her sons made the announcements hours ago on Instagram that God has blessed her with another set of twins.

 

An excited Taiwo wrote:

I am truly blessed and highly favour, when God talk about dancing all through out this month, I didn’t know it will start very soon. My people help me thank God, who has made me laugh and dance for joy, again by giving me another double Blessing of twins again.
Abba father I am grateful. I don’t know why you love me so much ,welcome my bundle of joy, God bless both of you for me in Jesus name.

Here is the photo of actress Taiwo Aromokun and her new born babies:

The post Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Welcomes Second Set Of Twins appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2xUp9VS

0 comments:

Post a Comment