Saturday 6 January 2018

02:37:00

News went viral two days ago that popular artiste and songwriter, 9ice was expecting his fifth child with another baby mama.

It was alleged that he impregnanted Lagos based skin care expert, Olori Oluwayemisi.

Read: 9ice Allegedly Expecting His 5th Child From The 4th Woman

In an Instagram post, the singer wrote, ‘I know bad news sell more but please help an upcoming. Mind you no one is pregnant for me. If anyone is I will be the first to tell you not….na 20 I deh go na 4 I still get’.

The post Here Is How 9ice Reacted To Rumours About Him Expecting His Fifth Child From Fourth Baby Mama appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2CNfOBy

0 comments:

Post a Comment