Thursday 29 June 2017

06:49:00

Ubi Franklin, Made Men Music Group label boss has revealed his battles with suicidal thoughts and depression in a post shared on Instagram.

The business man revealed that his troubles started in 2016. He was left alone in a ‘dark house’ all by himself. His family and friends were constantly worried about him and his temper had become erratic.

“I was quite depressed badly and it became so bad that my life began to deteriorate so much that I literally don’t eat and don’t sleep, so much that my family and close friends became really scared,” said the music boss.

One Saturday night, he thought he would end his own life because depression had really eaten deep into his mind, and he was all alone.

“I was driving home filled up with suicidal thoughts. I was so scared and all I kept saying and asking myself was ‘who will take care of my son’?” He added.

This comes months after Ubi’s failed marriage with actress Lilian Esoro.

He shared some screenshots and captioned it:

SATAN WILL TRY TO BREAK YOUR SPIRIT! DON’T ALLOW HIM… PRAY!!! So yesterday as I was on the train to catch up my meeting in Milan and was reminiscing on the events in my life in the last one year, as regards “where, what and why”… This story I am about to share with you now just literally crossed through my thoughts, and I felt I could help someone with my testimony…

Here are the screenshots he shared:

The post Ubi Franklin’s Battle With Suicide And Depression Is Touching appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2s5k5aX
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment