Friday 30 June 2017

04:49:00

A Florida woman who proudly recalled on Facebook how she went from being homeless to “making six figures” has been shot dead few hours later.

Makeva Jenkins was fatally shot at her home in upscale Lake Worth early Thursday after her Facebook post.

Here is what Jenkins, who was 33, wrote in the post late Wednesday night:

I’m in awe of how far I’ve come. This lady reached out to me about my business plans. We’ve been Facebook friends for years but the last time we spoke through private message was 8/2011. In this message I was inquiring about Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University offered through her church. I couldn’t even afford $99 at that time.
Fast forward to now: We overcame being homeless in 2013/2014 to reaching my six figure mark in 2015 to now making multi six figures. No matter what the road looked like, I followed my heart and stuck with it growing my business.
I’m saying this to say, anyone can do it. It takes determination and consistency.

A masked suspect had knocked on her door just after 2 a.m. Thursday, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. Jenkins was shot following an altercation, and the suspect fled in the family’s car., NY Times reports

Jenkins, a married mother of three children — later died from her wounds,according to the Palm Beach Post.

She married Euri Jenkins in 2011, according to court records.

Here’s a copy of what she shared:

The post What Happened After Mother Of 3 Posted On Facebook About Six Figure Income Is Terrifying appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2so8LLz
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment